Below is a quick reference in resolving the issue you’re having with viewing the streams we offer.
If your still having an issue please feel free and give us a call at (702-227-7592) so we can help resolve any problems you’re having.
-Roberts Communications Network.
Norton Personal Firewall/ Norton Internet Security 2003 or 2004 and above
The default settings for the 2003 and 2004 and above editions of both Norton products block certain information
needed to verify access to the streams. Fortunately, the problem can be remedied with a small
change in settings. Please follow the steps below in order to make the necessary adjustments:
• Launch the Norton Personal Firewall/ Norton Internet Security product from start ~ programs or by right-clicking the icon on the task bar.
• Click "Privacy Control."
• Click "Configure."
• Click "Custom Level."
• Make sure cookie blocking is set to "none."
• Uncheck "enable browser privacy." It is checked by default.
• Click "okay" twice and close the Norton Personal Firewall/ Norton Internet Security product.
McAfee Internet Security Version 5
The default settings in McAfee Internet Security block acces to our streams. These settings can be modified via the following steps:
• Right click the McAfee Guardian icon in the lower right corner of your computer screen.
• Select "Internet Security."
• Select "Browser Buddy."
• Select "Settings."
• Check the setting labeled either "Referer Filter" or "Search Cleaner." If it is on, it must be turned off.
• Check the settings labeled "direct cookies" and "indirect cookies." Both must be allowed.
McAfee Internet Security Version 6
• In the system tray in the lower right corner, look for the M icon. Right Click.
• Click "Privacy Service." Click "Open Privacy Service."
• Look on the right for the heading "I want to"
• Under the heading, click "Control Access to Cookies."
• "Cookies from third-party sites" will have a default setting of "reject." Change it to "accept."
• Next, click the "clean slate" tab in the upper right. At the bottom of the screen, there is an option that says "Prevent 'referer' information from being shared." It is check by default. Remove the check.
• Click "Apply" then "Okay."
• Close any remaining McAfee windows.
• In the system tray in the lower right corner, look for theZoneAlarm/E-Trust icon. Double Click to open the Security Center.
• Click "Privacy"
• Look for "Site List" and click on it.
• Locate the site labeled "stream.robertsstream.com" and click on it to enable.
• "Cookies Control for third-party sites" will have a default setting of "reject." Change it to "accept" by clicking on the small X.
• Also "Private Header" should be allowed.